Enjoy The Hybrid Life!
Here is the situation. You have a book you believe in, want to maintain owner ship, want it professionally published but do not want to wait 8 months for a traditional publisher to give you a decision. (unless you are already a bestselling author or famous, the answer will typically be a resounding no) Hybrid Publishing is a generally new term in the business, and it tends to be confounding in light of the fact that most distributing insiders have various meanings of what a cross breed distributer really is.
A hybrid publisher could be:
• A small press distributer that pays royalties and doesn't charge any creator expenses. They frequently don't pay advances.
• A distributing administrations supplier (additionally called a sponsorship distributer or vanity distributer) that charges expenses to do what you will need to hire someone to do anyway like editing, design, and book generation for writers.
• A customary publisher that likewise sells distributing administrations on the side.
• Or a mix of these.
Since hybrid publishing is such a dubious and befuddling idea, you ought to do additional examination to ensure you pick the correct distributer before choosing to sign an agreement with a mixture distributer.
List of Hybrid Publishers
Here’s our list of hybrid publishers that are currently accepting submissions from unagented and/or agented authors.
1. TCK Publishing
2. INSIDE EDGE PUBLISHING
3. Abuzz Press
4. Blue Sun Studio Publishing
5. Book Press Publishing
6. First Edition Design Publishing
7. Fruitbearer LLC
8. Glass Spider Publishing
Submission Guidelines: www.glassspiderpublishing.com/submissions
9. Iguana Books
10. Mascot Books
Contact a few and make sure you are speaking with a CEO or COO and that you get that warm and cozy sensation. After that get your book out there for the world to enjoy and step into the Hybrid Life.